RAD-AID is pleased to offer a short course in global healthcare leadership to radiology and radiation oncology professionals (MDs, technologists, radiation therapists, physicists, medical dosimetrists, nurses, administrators, educators, etc).
The course was designed to answer the need for accessible leadership training and provide peer collaborative opportunities for radiology and radiation oncology professionals. Successful participants in this program receive a Certificate of Completion in Global Healthcare Leadership. Please note, no CE or CME credits are available for this course.
The program consists of a structured 8-week module-based course with weekly assignments or cohort discussion forums.
- Module 1: Fundamentals of Leadership
- Module 2: Building and Leading Teams, Mentorship, Coaching, and Collaboration
- Module 3: Healthcare Financing
- Module 4: Gender and Healthcare Leadership
- Module 5: Quality Assurance, Performance Management, and Project Management
- Module 6: Law and Ethics in Healthcare
- Module 7: Negotiation and Decision-Making
- Module 8: Work-Life Balance
An optional component to the course: upon completion of the didactic tutorials, learners may opt into forming peer co-learning relationships to further develop leadership capabilities. RAD-AID will facilitate the formation of peer-to-peer collaboration on a voluntary basis.
At the conclusion of the program, you will have gained an understanding of the foundations of leadership and how to apply the knowledge in the global healthcare context.
This 8-week course is set to begin on August 28, 2023. Applications for this cohort will be accepted until August 17th.