The 2022 RAD-AID Conference on International Radiology and Global Health can provide you with a great opportunity to showcase your work.
We invite you to submit an abstract for an oral presentation or a poster presentation, following the suggested format, which may be up to 400 words in length excluding citations.
Please make sure that you are registered for the conference as only registrants are eligible for abstract presentations.
- Project goals,
- Project duration,
- Project location,
- Project results,
- Plans for next steps.
If you are giving an informational overview of an organization, you should describe the following:
- Brief history of the organization,
- Aims of the organization,
- Examples of organizational projects,
- Plans for moving forward.
Although we welcome you to follow these general guidelines, alternative abstract formats may also be accepted.
Applications will be reviewed by September 30, 2022 and results will be announced by October 14, 2022.
To submit your abstract application, you will be required to upload the following information and documents:
- An updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Title of your presentation
- 4 key take-away points of your presentation
- Abstract (Word or PDF format)
- If you wish, you can upload other materials that you think may help RAD-AID to learn more about your project or organization, such as video files, jpeg photos, PPT slides.
For further information, please email email@example.com